PREMIUMspot resistance welding machines, from Elma-Tech, are one of the most popular equipment names with bodyshop repairers throughout Continental Europe. Manufactured in Germany, PREMIUMspots have satisfied all test criteria established by Ford Werke GmbH.
This is one of the body repair industry’s highest standards. It recognises the OE quality welding performance, its versatility and ease of use.
PREMIUM spot welders deliver welding options in automatic mode or standard mode. These settings provide quality assurance and energy control. Standard options include programmes for coated panels, panels with paint or with adhesive residue still in place. Spotting, dent repair, pulling of steel plates, as well as the welding on of pins and T-pins are made easy with a PREMIUMspot welder.
Other programmes supplied as part of your package include:
- Independent parallel resistance detection
- Stabilizing control
- Programmes that feature approved parameters set by various vehicle manufacturers
The PREMIUMspot resistance welding machines all feature:
- Welding process-control software
- High welding currents even with low fuse protection
- High output (13kA) currents
- Energy control and tracking
- Automatic material identification
- Total sheet thickness detection
- Parallel resistance detection
- USB updating system
- Quick exchange of C and X guns
Welding data access, via the Spot QS Viewer is an option
Ease of use
PREMIUMspot is the first choice for many body repair specialists across Continental Europe. As well as being so easy to operate, they deliver OE quality welds without the need for manual settings every time.
They are also ideal tools for aluminium welding of sheets up to 3mm.
Tri-Sphere is the sole distributor of Elma-Tech welding systems to the automotive industry in the UK and Ireland.